Swami-Desikan-1

• Upanyasam By: Sri U.Ve. Dr K.S.Narayanacharya
  • Language: Kannada
  • Category: Upanyasam
  • Duration (minutes) / Number Of Track(s) : 11:55:25

28 comments

• girija 3 years ago

My heartfelt gratitude for this series on Vedas. I cannot express enough thanks for Sri. Pai for having arranged this Upanyasam series and for this website for making it available. I say this because, having read the three volumes of Veda parichaya books by Sri. Acharya, at the end of each page I felt the need for a guru who would clarify the doubts! It is beautifully written but the topic is such that one needs constant handholding.

Somebody please mention where one can buy these CDs. I only have the set of 19 available at Gokhale Institute, Bangalore.

Thanks and regards,
    girija

• Sripuram Srikanth 3 years ago

Madam,
    The Cd’s of Prof K S Narayanacharya are available at:

“Sukhavasathi Audios”, Sanjay Nagar Bangalore-560094
    Contact: badarinathks@gmail.com
    Mob: +91 94480 00202

Regards,
    Sripuram Srikanth

• girija 3 years ago

Namaskara Srikanth Sir,

Thank you so much for sharing this info. I will get in touch with them.

Girija

• Sripuram Srikanth 3 years ago

Namaste Madam,
    The 19 sets from Gokhale Institute that u have mentioned, are those of Prof KSN’s? which are those?please let me know.

Regards,
    Sripuram Srikanth.

• girija 3 years ago

Namaskara,

It is a set of 19 MP3s – Ramayana rasya rahasyaartha (7), Gita goodarthagalu (4), Bhagavata (3), Mahabharata (3), Vishnusahasranama (2), all by Prof.KSN.

• Shashi 3 years ago

Namste Girija. Can you please give me the mailing address of Gokhale Institute please? Can I mail order the MP3s? Whom should I contact and their phone number also, if you do not mind. Thanks for your help.

• Sripuram Srikanth 3 years ago

Namaste !

Wow ! that’s a wonderful collection ! Where are these available? Gokhale Institute only?

Regards,
    Sripuram Srikanth

• Arun Kumar 3 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing these audio files by Acharya. He is truly inspiring. Thanks for the email address to contact the Gokhale institute. I would like to buy those CDs.

Packed with knowledge and extremely informative and inspiring at the same time. I don’t have words to explain my feelings.

• Dr.Santosh Dindawar 3 years ago

Please provide the download links. It is my humble request. I it is not possible to provide the downloading links I request you to make CDs or DVDs of this lecture series and make them available. I have searched every corner of the Karnataka to get the audio and could not get. The knowledge has to spread worldwide and transfer to our next generations. I have read almost every book available on vedas in English by eminent authors, but I could only understand… I hope so, after listening to these series of lectures. Even after reading his three volume Veda Samskriti Parichya in Kannada I had so many doubts. The present lecture series helps tremendously to understand. Its like listening to Richard Feynmann, the great physicist.

• Mohan 3 years ago

The playlist has disappeared! :( :( :(

• Ananth 3 years ago

The playlist has disappeared. :( Can you please put back?

Thanks

• Suhas 3 years ago

Can you please add these tracks back?

• usha 3 years ago

why this track not working?

• Kapinipathiah Gubbi 2 years ago

Sri Acharya is a master in Vedic literature. He is honest. He is forthright. He is a gem in our country.

Fortunate are those, who have the privilege of learning directly under him.

May I have the list of his literary works, so I may have some of them ?

• Vinay 2 years ago

The playlist is gone. Is there an alternate link?

• MURALI IYENGAR 2 years ago

Respected Sir/Madam,
    Thank you for uploading the VEDA & SUNDARA KANDAM of Professor, Dr KS Narayana Acharya. I am Student of DR KSN.

Can any one Please kindly help me with Mahabharata(3) CD’s. It is not available. Can anybody grant me the CD Audio. I have other CD of DR KSN.

• MURALI IYENGAR 2 years ago

Respected girija madam, if you have mahabharata cd please provide the mp3 or upload in youtube.

• Vishwanath Krishnamurthy 1 year ago

Dear Contributor,

Suddenly the PLAYLIST is empty..what happened to Veda Samskritiya Parichaya ?
    Please upload one more time…

Regards,
    Vishwanath

• Gucci Outlet Online 1 year ago

about Glitschka’s highly recognized book, “Vector Standard Coaching: A scientific Imaginative Procedure regarding Creating Accurate Vector Artwork, inch the actual hands-on program will certainly guidebook participants via a step-by-step approach regarding creating about Glitschka’s highly recognized book, “Vector Standard Coaching: A scientific Imaginative Procedure regarding Creating Accurate Vector Artwork, inch the actual hands-on program will certainly guidebook participants via a step-by-step approach regarding creating So as to get yourself a most my perform posted on your blog (eventually); currently I’m discussing a mature job: a manifesto to get a department soup cook-off which i received an American Studio honor regarding really. The image on the soup peppers is investment which i performed just a little fun doodling through. Our Backup Editor Bob Barcus composed the actual replicate, u blended several baptistre from your Outdoors To the west Press, specifically Ashwood Reduced as well as Gatlin Daring, together with Lucas de Groot’s The Mix coming from his Thesis typeface placed for that small replicate. The back structure originated from Von Glitschka’s book Crumble Crackle Burn up.
    Gucci Outlet Online http://www.cheapguccioutlet.com

• Shankar 1 year ago

The Veda Samskritiya Parichaya playlist in not available at “Soundcloud” so can you please help me to find the same playlist at soundcloud website.

• vinay 1 year ago

plz plz plz add download button to acharyas discources

• Joshi 9 months ago

please send me email who wants to download pravachanams.

• Shankar 9 months ago

Mail id is Shankara51120@gmail.com

• k srinivasa rao 3 months ago

Sir,
    Kindly provide prof. acharya’s address. I want to thank him heartfully for his excellent works of writing books on Hinduisam to throw more light on the topics which are heart touching.
    Thanking you sir.